Every hot dog vendor
should have a Facebook and Twitter page. It’s easy as punkin pie and can both be created in less than 7 minutes. After one very zealous internet marketing guru of sorts decided to proclaim he had found the holy grail, the magic button, the secret method, the magic secret button, the creme da la creme of glorious magic-ness; I decided to show you what REALLY Works! Before you move on too fast, please check this out and then you will know exactly what I’m talking about. Listen Here.
What’s the big deal?
Many people are just not sure how to go about creating a Facebook fan page for their business or how to make a Twitter page. These short videos will walk you step by step through the process and you can easily follow along. The big deal is, there is no big deal, there is no magic secrety button to make customers hungry. I know, I can’t believe that was even part of the pitch.
Why don’t when you get done with that Facebook and Twitter creation, you go ahead and post a link to your new pages down below. Show off a bit and let other vendors connect with you. If you already have a Facebook, Twitter or both, go ahead and post them up. Then before you run off, post them over at my Facebook pagetoo.
Create your Facebook and Twitter pages. The first vendor to get 100 Twitter followers and 100 Facebook “likes” on your business page will receive TEN (10) ENTRIES INTO THE GREAT HOT DOG CART GIVEAWAY THIS DECEMBER! That is 10 extra chances to win big. Now for you folks that already have these pages done, don’t worry, I have some other things cooking just for you. Rules:
- You must start a new Facebook and Twitter page after 09/05/12
- You must comment below with a link to both pages (this will help you grow your list faster)
- You must be a fan and a follower on my Twitter and Facebook pages
That’s it! Simple and you could win a brand new CASH COW hot dog cart.
- Free Websites
- A great place to start your very own free website, quick and easy.
- WordPress sites are free and offer those cool little email forms so you can use your magic button. Oh and they are FREE too!
- QR codes for those that want to make those cool little codes to send people to your site, Facebook or Twitter page.
Just for you: Facebook Business Page Walk Through & Twitter/QR Tutorial
This first video is a complete tutorial on how to set up a Facebook fan page for your hot dog vending business. The second video is about setting up a Twitter page and working with QR codes.