It's so amazing to be associated with the hot dog vendor community. I've been blown away today by everybody's generosity and concern for my friend John. If you missed my message about John, you can check out that video here.
Street Food Vendor Questions and Answers
So we had a bunch of questions from hot dog cart owners and street food vendors. Jason joined us and helped answer questions and give business advice and ideas. Here are some of the topics we covered:
- How do I set myself apart from all the other street food vendors?
- How do you get signs to stick to your cart?
- Do I need a logo?
- Do I need to be a brand?
- Can I start selling hot dogs without a cart? With just a tent and a table? Quick answer: yes.
- Can I start selling hot dogs without a permits if I can't afford it?
- Can I ask for a location without having my cart ready to go?
- Marketing ideas, like rack cards and signs
Do you have questions about hot dog carts, catering, or the street food business? Leave a comment or send me a message!