Hot Dog Cart Insurance
(Note: If the player above doesn't play immediately, click pause and then play again.)
I know you don't want it, but it's a must. I wouldn't sling the first weenie without my comprehensive hot dog vendor and hot dog cart insurance. It's not worth it. Too many risks and you're just asking for trouble if you're not carrying insurance on your hot dog cart.
Sounds confusing, but really – it's pretty simple. In this episode of Hot Dog Vendor Radio – I tackle a question from a vendor here in Tennessee. Stay tuned as I tell you about a partner with the Mobile Food Vendors Association that offers vendor and hot dog cart insurance for less than 1/2 of what I've been paying.
Just click the play button above and learn:
- Why insurance on your hot dog cart is a must
- What's the difference between liability and comprehensive coverage
- Most auto policies don't cover the cart and why
- Where to get insurance at half the price I've been paying
- Insuring others using your cart
Thanks to Moncrief Williams for calling the listener feedback line and sparking this answer. 🙂
Franky's Franks sent a pic of their set up