is rebranding under the more inclusive title of Street Food Vendor TV. You can visit www.streetfoodvendor.tv and join us live for the next show.
2.5 Hours of Vendor News and Info
We crammed a one hour show into 2.5 hours and it was worth every minute. Some vendor joined us live on the video broadcast and others joined via the chat room and phone lines. The questions and topics varied widely and to me it's what makes hot dog vendor radio so useful; there is something here for the future vendors and for the current vendors.
- Are hot dog sales declining? Business Week article discussed.
- National Hot Dog Day Consensus
- July is National Hot Dog Month
- A pastor of a small church retires and begins selling hot dogs (letter)
- Live Vendor Setup Critique – yes we did it live!
- Tip of the Week announced and winner selected
- Randy calls in from TN and shares his success from the auction event. Baloney Sandwiches!
- Cory Lawrence joins us on the live video feed with updates
- Mr Martz hooks me up with some special hot dog sauce. Get yours here.
- Vendor calls in about aligning with a local charity and his success with that
- Every minute you get better – you are a better vendor now than you were an hour ago
- No one knows when you mess up
- O'Doggy Hot Dogs announces a challenge to his customers for the month
- College Student works two days a week and serves the drunks…. Yeeeeee Hawwww
- Watching out for counterfeit bills!
- Larry from FL calls in. Larry struggled for over a year and now is making big bucks! $800 daily average
Tip of the Week Winner – Rob Martinez
Thank you Rob for the great tip. That was a new one for me and I think it will benefit many.
- Bubba came in via video and talked about his new location and how he's done in the last 3 weeks. He even has customers willing to stand in the rain to get a hot dog.
- “hey sir! Want dog?” LMAO
- Using video to grow your business
- Johna is moving to China. Congratulation Johna on your recent marriage. Johna also shares some great location tips for vendors.
- Wan't to buy a ready made business in Texas? Johna's complete business is already making money and she's selling. Possible owner financing.
- Apron or cash drawer?
- Health Insurance question
- Mr. Martz calls in
Join us for the next show.