- It rains here about 50% of the time
- Vendor needed in Kentucky – 500 customers
- Should I start with an enclosed concession trailer
- Getting vendor experience online – real world advice
- Making your own commissary
- Vendor saves and takes time off for new baby!
- Awesome new location idea!
- Vendor does huge grand opening – 1100+ hot dogs
- Jason and IJ take on city restrictions… see below
- Getting a variance
- Make it for 4¢ sells for $1.00 – pickle juice pops
- Kyle wins set of chip clips
- Jake from Abilene, TX – Second week in update
- Poor mouthing
- Working bars and night clubs – Night vending tips
- Cory Lawrence (O'Doggy's) is getting a storefront!
- City has crony capitalistic illegal codes against vendors
Love Hot Dog Company – Jason Brown
City limits vendors to certain days to “protect the restaurants”. Bullshit says Jason Brown. Jason contacted IJ and got help creating an argument to educate the city officials. Listen above to how Jason's meeting with City Officials went. Below see the letter and article.
098 – Bad Weather – KY Vendor Needed – Enclosed Trailers – City Limits Vendors