Hey, folks! Welcome to Street Food Vendor TV/Radio #147!
Questions About the Street Food Business?
I had a great time talking about hot dog carts and mobile food vending. It's always fun helping people learn more about the business. Here are some of the topics I discussed with the street food vending community:
- Who to ask about setting up a food cart on the roadside?
- Can a city auction a food cart spot?
- What is the best chili for a hot dog vendor to sell?
- Should I choose a slightly “inappropriate” name for my business?
- Ideas for single-serve cheese and chili?
- Should I use condiment packets or squeeze bottles?
- and more…
Ask Me a Question!
Are you already running your own food cart? Or just wondering how to get started? Ask me a question and I'll do my best to get you the information you need to be successful. Leave a comment at Facebook or AskBen.