Baby, it's cold outside! There's a giant storm sitting over much of the US right now, with snow, ice, and below-zero temperatures keeping people indoors. Even the intrepid Jason (Love Food Truck Co.) Brown stayed home today, but he still joined Ben to answer questions and share tips on the street food business.
Cold Weather Vending and More
Topics in this show include:
- Congratulations to Vendor of the Week: The Daily Dog Hot Dogs & Catering
- Should I include “and catering” in my hot dog cart business name?
- Can I build other carts with the Build a Cart course?
- It's too cold to vend outside. What else can I do to make money?
- Can I sell other foods from my commissary?
- Congratulations to Chef Jose, winner of the cart giveaway earlier this week!
- Use cold weather downtime to learn more and plan ahead
- Book your free training with a vendor!
Stay warm, everybody. Keep your drink cans and bottles from freezing, because they can explode and make a mess! You may need to rotate your cold drinks into a warmer area so they don't burst.