Hey, folks! We had a fantastic show last night. I love answering questions from hot dog vendors and street food people. And we have such a wonderful community of mobile food vendors who are willing to share their tips and expertise with each other.
Dealing With Difficult City Rules?
This topic comes up frequently, and it really gets me angry to hear about cities and counties that are making it hard for vendors to do business. I posted an article about what to do when your city says NO, and I talked about it on this show as well.
Some topics from this show:
- What if my city/county says I can't vend?
- How to keep my bread box doors closed during travel?
- I only made $1 ??!!
- Why does it seem like there are only a few good vendors?
- What about a hot dog tricycle cart?
- Trouble finding a commissary!
- Starting a hot dog cart quickly?
- Can I make Coke and Onions with root beer?
- and more!
Want More Information?
If you have a question about starting a hot dog cart or running your own mobile food business, just leave a comment at Facebook or send me a message! I'm happy to help find the information that will make you successful!