VENDOR SAFETY AND MUCH MORE
Click play above to listen so you don't miss a thing. The following are the show notes for HDVR 58.
You are working your cart and a big man walks up and begins to open your pan lids, plundering around on your cart. You can tell that he's on drugs and wacked out of his gord. What do you do? Listen to the story and answer below.
Some say shoot, others say leave. I want to know what you would do.
Do you listen in on iTunes? I need a favor. Can you help? If so, follow these instructions:
- Open your iTunes panel
- Click iTunes Store
- Type in the Search Box: BensCarts and open it
- At the top of the BensCarts podcast page it will have a Ratings and Reviews tab at the top, click it.
- Please give us a 5 Star rating and even leave a comment.
This helps iTunes rank us and means a lot to me and the visibility of the show. It only takes a minute, so if you don't mind, please help.
HERE'S WHAT WE COVERED…
- Jason has commissary space available and some excellent locations – Pennsylvania
- Bob from TX has a run in with someone that is jacked up on drugs. What do you do when faced with someone dangerous?
- John from NY calls in; How Much Cash To Bring With You?
- Top 40 new vendor questions answered. Get the answers here: https://learnhotdogs.com/40
- David in Ft. Worth – Vendor safety and some love for BensCarts.com
- Roxanne has a rough week, blizzards and very few customers
- Someone wins chip clips.
- Caller headed to Puerto Rico to operate his cart, gives us some kind words and shares the love.
- Bubba – Decides that building a cart is not what he wants, let's get a Big Dog Hot Dog Cart.
- Someone calls in for exotic sausages and hot steamy buns… funny!
- Brian Shores is gearing up for the season – it's been a late winter.
- Randy from TN calls in – steam pans don't fit, soggy, sticky buns.
- Jimmy from Maryland calls in – working in the rain, charities, exotic hot dogs and lemonade.