Ben, what hot dog brand should I sell?
I get this question a lot. In fact it’s one of my Top 10 Questions of All Time.
But in today’s video, I’m gonna tackle it once and fer all!
Top 3 Suggestions On How To Choose a Hot Dog Brand:
- Go to the Grocery Store. Actually do this!
- What do they sell the most of? All beef? Chicken pecker dogs?
- What brands?
- It’s different in different parts of the country
- In the Northeast and Florida, it’s Sabrette’s or Vienna
- But most places don’t even know what they are!
- Don’t try to train your customers! Serve what they want!
- Do a Taste Testing
- Invite friends and family over to the house.
- Cook up some different dogs.
- Cut them up into small pieces, with different colored toothpicks for each brand.
- No toppings!
- Ask them what they like most!
- Make it Your Own Brand!
- I season my dogs in ‘dirty water.’ (No actual dirt was used in the making of my dogs.)
- When people ask what brand? I say, “Ben’s Hot Dogs Brand!”
- You can do the same. It’s your recipe.
Watch the video!
Whatever you do, don’t overthink it!
Pick a popular brand then get out there and start vending!