Happy St. Patrick's Day, folks! Today we had some great questions about hot dog vending and other types of mobile food sales. Some of the topics we covered are:
- Can I order and sell pre-made food if I don't cook?
- Doing business on the Las Vegas “Strip?”
- Is there a good brand of vegetarian hot dog?
- Where do you place a Craigslist ad related to hot dog cart rental?
- What size bag of chips do you sell?
- and more…
Tips for Hot Dog Vendors and Caterers
Keep in touch!
If you have questions, comments, or stories to share, please leave a comment or get in touch on Facebook. I love hearing from you, and I'll do whatever I can to help you get the information you need. Also, we have a very helpful community of professional vendors and Street Food Pros at Vendors United. If you're serious about your vending or catering business, check it out. Lots of free resources and discounts on essentials for your business.