I got an email from a hot dog vendor who is having trouble making money. He has had some opportunities to sell hot dogs at events and stuff, but just can't cover his costs. I'll address his situation and offer some tips that might help others make the most of their street food businesses. Here we go!
Identify and Fix the Problems
Possible problems I talk about in this video:
- Placement of signs
- What do the signs say and are they readable
- Does the menu fit the market
- Is the cart positioned well
- Is the area clean and inviting
- Do you need a better location
Do you have a question about the street food business? Send me a message or leave a comment and I'll be happy to help!