In this video I’m gonna tell you how to steam hot dog buns just like a pro.
Ever had the perfect hot dog from a professional hot dog cart? The best ones are soft and smooshy, but not soggy.
In this video:
- Do you need hot steamy buns?
- Ever had a burger that was good but the bun sucked?
- Steam your buns!
- How to do that:
- Easiest, but slower way. In the bag, in the sun.
- If you buy quality buns, fresh that day from a bakery, you probably don’t need to steam them, but they’re still better if you do.
- Cheap buns? I would avoid them, but if you have some, you can rapid steam them.
- Just buy good buns to begin with!
- Set them on top of the dogs in the steam table.
- How to test this on the stove
Watch the video – Steam hot dog buns, the Pro way!
Now, what are you waitin’ on!
Get yer buns steamed!