Some people are scared regarding the risks of starting a food vending business.
Most aren’t as crazy as me…
“Am I gonna make any money?”
I get it… I was scared, too.
But what I’ve learned from my own experience, and the experience of thousands of other street food vendors, is if you serve good food, for a good price, and give good service, you’ll be successful.
I Break Down The Risks of Starting For Ya in This Video:
- (1:30) What’s the worse that can happen? You fail.
- Most of us fail many times. But we keep going until we figure it out.
- (2:45) There’s risk in everything… even a job at Walmart… Sears closed! Remember Sears?
- (3:00) Vending is fail proof… if you follow the advice.
- Just don’t serve chitlins in Washington State…
- (4:15) Follow the steps, you will be successful
- (5:00) Brick and Mortar restaurants fail bigger. Why? They have more risk!
- (5:55) You gotta be self motivated.
- (7:00) What if you can’t afford a cart? I have other ways…
- Even ways to start if you’re broke!
- (7:45) See other vendors who’ve done it!
- There is no luck required, just follow the steps.
- Fear be damned!
- (9:45) I had a bunch of learning curves. You don’t need to make my mistakes…
Watch the video!
And if you want to take your vending business to the next level, go and get together with the best vendors on the planet HERE (it is 100% free to try it out for 5 days!!)…
Free for 5 days, full access!