Yeah, I know, vendor inflation, the cost of running a business is out of control these days. Tell me something new!
Well, here’s what you need to keep going. A good friend of mine shared his solution for street food vendor inflation, and how to keep going when the going gets tough…
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!
I’m gonna read a great email from a vendor friend, Pat Meehan,
Some inspiration to keep you going.
“The sky isn’t really falling down. It’s just like a thunderstorm.”
We have to make some temporary sacrifices, and work on our networking skills.
Sometimes we have to come up with new products!
There are growing pains with any new challenges and changes…
Like our veteran vendors: Mark Loller and Michael Wood. vendor inflation isn't a problem for them…
- (5:30) keep up your professionalism
- (6:20) Personalize every transaction! People remember being treated with friendliness and a smile!
- (8:00) We have the power to change a person’s day! This is the best business in the world! Get up and get out there!
- (9:00) People always want to eat! Even in bad times! They ignore the cost because everyone needs a treat, especially when times are hard. How many mochas have you bought during recessions? YOU are the REWARD for making it through another tough day.
- (11:00) Focus on the Fundamentals!
The sunny days will return!
You definitely wanna watch this one!
How did that make you feel?? Let me know in the comments!
Better still, learn what the Pros are doing, ask them directly, get them to help you.
You can have their support and guidance like so many others are getting, on a daily basis in our private community. Take a look at Vendors United…