Oh s&%@! I Got a Hot Dog Cart! Now What?
Part 1: Questions 1-5
1. How many hot dogs do I take with me?
2. Which brand of ketchup or mustard should I use?
3. Is everybody going to know if I mess up?
4. Should I use paper boats or foil?
5. How many napkins should I give them?
Part 2: Questions 6-10
6. Do I need paper sacks?
7. Drinks: what brand and how many?
8. My head is spinning now. What do I do?
9. Gloves: do I wear them on both hands or just one?
10. How do I take money with gloves on?
Part 3: Questions 11-15
11. Test strips? What are they for and where do I get them?
12. Serve to the left or to the right?
13. How long does propane last?
14. What if I drop the tongs?
15. What if there is a rush?
Part 4: Questions 16-20
16. What if no one comes?
17. How much ice should I bring?
18. What time do I start?
19. They want boiled, but mine are steamed…
20. How long will hot dogs last sitting in water?
Part 5: Questions 21-25
21. Do I steam the buns?
22. Nope! Fear! Scared! I'm selling it!
23. Only $70 a day? I'll need to work a 2nd job!
24. How do I get stuff to the cart if I can't park close?
25. When boiling, when do I turn the flames off?
Part 6: Questions 26-30
26. What do I take with me?
27. What if my inspector shows up?
28. How many hot dogs do I take?
29. What if I have to go to the bathroom?
30. What if they want a receipt?
Part 7: Questions 31-35
31. How much change should I bring?
32. What if I run out of change? Or anything?
33. How much ketchup/mustard do I put on?
34. What if someone says I put on too much?
35. What if my price is too high or too low?
Part 8: Questions 36-40
36. Do I charge extra for extra condiments?
37. How much bottled water should I take?
38. Do I need a menu board and signs at first?
39. How much water in each pan?
40. Do I need a gun?