What's the easiest state for a hot dog business? If you were looking to relocate and start a successful hot dog stand or mobile food business, where should you go? Ben gives his opinion on the top five states where it's easiest to get started. Tennessee, North Carolina, Oregon, and you'll have to watch the video because I don't remember the rest…
Jason joined Ben for episode #163 of Street Food Vendor TV / Hot Dog Vendor Radio, and here are some other topics they talked about:
- New Hampshire street food rules?
- Can my city tell me how big my food cart can be?
- Can I sell hamburgers and beer from a food cart?
- How to start a food cart in Illinois?
- What to do when a competing food vendors shows up at your location?
- Does dressing up and performing help bring in customers to the food cart?
- and more!