WORK WITH A HOT DOG VENDOR
Ben is actually paying vendors to come work with a hot dog vendor for a day and will even pay for the trip. (see details below) This is live training, hands on training, it's an experience that will offer you tons of insight, tips, tricks and a good feel for what you can expect as you get started in the hot dog vending and catering-with-your cart business.
Imagine working a location with a Street Food Pro member. Imagine what you'll learn. Matt works out of Knoxville, TN and is a full time vendor. Matt's schedule changes so this is a first come, first served – as available only and must be scheduled in advance with Matt. [instructions below]
So let me get this right! I get to work with a vendor for a day and get $300?
IT'S FREE + $300! ****NOW WITH MORE LOCATIONS
Ben worked out a deal with Matt to help potential vendors and customers get a feel for the life of vending. The potential income, the work, the fun, the people, the food and more.
You'll come away knowing one of two things: Either it is, or it ain't for you.
During this limited time offer, there is no charge. Normally this package costs $900 but right now, you can get it absolutely FREE!
We'll Even Pay For The Hotel & Travel Expenses!
To offset expenses of travel and your stay. American Dreams Inc., BensCarts & the entire crew here at the HotDogCartStore.com will give you a credit of $300.00 off any hot dog cart or trailer you purchase within 30 days of your Day With A Vendor with Matt.
You'll not only get to save over $900 on this exclusive opportunity, you can get a $300 credit towards the purchase of your new hot dog cart or trailer. [not so small print: if purchased within 30 days of your visit with Matt]
We do have one other small requirement: You MUST snap a picture while you're there and send it to us to share. Not joking, Ben said it's non-negotiable. So that might take all of 4 seconds. But now you know.
I WANNA DO IT BEN!!!
No problem. We've got more info below you must read, agree to and then you can schedule your trip. See below please.
Things To Consider & More Fine Print
This is like the legalese, terms and conditions type stuff. Please don't skip it. There's no catch or gimmicks here but there IS IMPORTANT stuff to know and that you'd need to agree to before scheduling your trip.
- Matt has a busy schedule so he will take requests as available. This schedule may include private catering jobs with the Cater Pro cart or could be street food vending.
- You will be working from a real hot dog cart, not watching a demo. So please either help as needed or stand back so you don't affect the workflow for Matt.
- Sometimes it rains. Sometimes things happen. If possible try to schedule when Matt has two back to back gigs or work days so if one falls through, odds are better you get the other. Let Matt know this when scheduling. In the event that you come and aren't able to work with Matt due to weather or something was cancelled – YOU WILL STILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE $300 CREDIT!
- If you cancel for any reason without at least a 2 week notice. You will not be eligible for this offer again unless paying the normal price.
- Look up the expected weather so that you plan accordingly for types of clothing.
- Ask questions but try not to interrupt the flow of work. Basically use common sense while on location with Matt.
- $300.00 will be applied to your account as an instant refund once you fulfill your scheduled visit and purchase a cart or trailer within 30 days of your visit.
- Matt has final say on scheduling and will attempt to schedule your visit within the time frame you choose on the following page.
- In the even Matt must cancel after you've booked your trip you will receive the opportunity to come under the same terms and conditions for up to 12 months including access to trip reimbursement credit if fulfilled.
Please understand things happen out of our control and although every effort will be made to fulfill the agreed upon time, American Dreams, Inc. It's affiliates, assignees, employees nor Matt Gladfelter or any company associated are to be held liable for potential loss from non-refundable bookings or travel expenses.
LEARN FROM A REAL HOT DOG VENDOR
Don't miss this opportunity to get all the information you can stand and then be ready to start your business like a pro. Nothing beats hands on training and no where in the world can you get training on a Cater Pro like this absolutely free and get your trip paid for as well.
WHAT IF SCHEDULING WON'T WORK OUT?
No problem. We have recorded the entire process. A Day In The Life Of A Hot Dog Vendor video course will take you from prep, setup, serving, tear down and clean up with the famous Michael Wood of Duggs Doggs. See the preview video here.
Great News! Click here to get started….