EPISODE 49 HOT DOG VENDOR RADIO
A fantastic show if I may say so myself. With all the new hot dog vendors getting ready to start I have been getting emails and phone calls about those “jitters”. It’s normal. The best part is that you can get your questions answered and helpful encouragement from other vendors every Sunday on Hot Dog Vendor Radio.
In the last show, which is the last blog post I made, I spend the entire show addressing some of those starting out fears. Fear is normal when doing anything new like this. You are spending money that you don’t have and can’t afford to lose. If you didn’t catch it, click here.
HOT DOG VENDORS CALL IN
- Tony calls in about his crowd-sourcing campaign with Kiva Zip. He has been vending for about a year and a half on a part time basis. His partner Nick and he are leaving their fulltime jobs and will be vending fulltime this year. They are raising capital for their second cart. Their goal is to get a loan for an electric cart from HotDogCartStore.com so they can work both indoors and outdoors. Tony was kind enough to share advice for new vendors and some other helpful info.
- Jason Brown of Love Hot Dog Co. calls in and gives an update of his new menu, his $2800 dollar day and more. Find out what his competition is doing.
- George from Salina TX called in and shares some mistakes he made, gave some advice for new vendors and also shared about his new location and how well it’s doing. He also shared how he was able to get a location that no one else has ever gotten because he was prepared.
- Randy calls in from Randy’s Dawg House in Tennessee with some questions about his new breakfast menu and the challenges he’s facing. Show me your code: HERE We talk about catering and how that one word can change how the HD looks at you.
- Laura emails the show needing some advice. Check out the help offered and encouragement from other vendors.
- Michael Wood calls in from Georgia, he has Duggs Doggs and is a Veteran Vendor. He is doing donuts now and making a double markup. He also has some other advice to share.
The above screen shot is from a hot dog, street meat fan from my YouTube page. I love his final words: “Thanks for existing!” If you have an idea or a topic you would like to see covered during the show, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org/learn
FREE HELP VIDEOS! »» CLICK For Free TEXT Notifications
DONE FOR YOU!! - I'm excited about it after years of folks requesting it. It's 100% free for you. I go live on YouTube a lot. And some want to be notified moments before I do. If you do... then get on the list here...[Ben's going LIVE list]
MY COURSE BOOK - Everything you need to know about getting started, my journey, my secrets...all the goodies that changed my life, and how it was done -[CLICK HERE]
HOW TO GET THE BEST LOCATION FOR YOUR CART! - How To Get Any Location You Want - The "Most Wanted Secret" Any Vendor Wants To Know! -[CLICK HERE]
FREE BOTTLED WATER HACK! - Apply a couple little tricks, get free water, sell it for whatever you want and keep all the money! -[CLICK HERE]
HOW TO GRILL, STEAM & BOIL LIKE A PRO! - Get "STEAM, BOIL & GRILL" Now and learn Live from a Pro! -[CLICK HERE]
BUILD YOUR OWN CART - From home, saving a bunch of money. Easy way to get started - [CLICK HERE]
HOW TO START ON A BUDGET - Start your own street food business with a small investment - [CLICK HERE]
ALREADY VENDING AND WANTING TO GROW? - I have created a training wizard that can help you concur any part of the business you want. No matter the state you're in...no matter if you're brand new or have already gotten started - [CLICK HERE]