Why spend $3500 on a commercial cart when you can get a very CHEAP hot dog cart like these for a few hundred bucks? This is a very inexpensive hot dog cart that can be used with some modifications.
LET ME EXPLAIN
WHERE TO FIND THESE CHEAP HOT DOG CARTS
THINGS YOU MAY NEED
…if you get a less expensive hot dog cart.
- Steam Table Drop In
- Additional framing
- Water system w/ sinks
- Industrial bicycle wheels
- Boiler on the side
- Electrical connections or generator
- Build your own steam table
MAKING THE MOST OF IT
You can start vending, catering all with these types of carts but you'll likely be met with some obstacles that will add up to the cost of a real cart.
- See the catering cart that most vendors use
- See the commercial Lil Dog Cart
- Build Your Own HOT DOG Cart in 2 weeks
- Cheap Cart