Ben, I wanna buy a hot dog cart, TODAY! Come to think of it, I wanna buy ten of’em!
I see this every day. People get excited about street food vending and just want to jump in the deep end right away.
I get it. I did it.
Heck, by the end of the first year I owned 22 carts!
Yeah, that’s not a typo. Nor was it a good idea…
DON’T DO WHAT I DID!
In fact, if you’re as broke as I was when I started, there are way better ways to get going, without selling your soul to a banker, or pawning all your possessions.
Since my house is still a mess, thanks to a flash flood last August.
I filmed today’s video from my outdoor kitchen/war zone…
Hint…It’s Not a Pitch To Buy a Hot Dog Cart…
So, what's in it? This…
- How start food vending, faster, without a hot dog cart
- Get started with little to no money in your own kitchen.
- How your state’s Cottage Food Laws are the keys to success. You can find the laws for your state, translated from Legalese to English by yours truly. And we update them all the time!
Street Food Vendor Success Stories!
- Kait’s Karts delivers healthy, pre-ordered meals!
- Payshee’s Popcorn started in their kitchen!
- Dee’s Delicious Cookies, started at home, now own a brick n mortar!
- Diana’s Bloom Cakes: lost their jobs during covid, baked their way to success, in their own kitchen.
- Substitute Teacher loses job, uses her food stamps to buy ingredients to make Banana bread! Dough = Bread = $$Dough$$!
Watch the Video! Let This Buy Your Cart!- No Joke!
What are you waiting for? Just do it!
Start today, make money tonight!
You really don't need to buy a hot dog cart right away.
Legally! You won’t get shut down, or have your chickens confiscated!
There is no luck involved!