This is episode 185 of Hot Dog Vendor Radio and Street Food Vendor TV! Once again, Ben (Hot Dog Cart Store) and Jason (Love Food Truck Co.) take on questions submitted by future and current hot dog vendors and caterers.
Topics from HDVR 185 include…
Here are some of the questions and topics discussed in this show:
- Vendor of the Week is Circus Eats Catering & Food Truck
- Is it normal to have a fee and a waiting period for a permit?
- I need to submit proof of where I can dump my wastewater
- Hot water isn't working on my used hot dog cart
- What do you use to season water for boiling hot dogs on a cart?
- Where can I get a business plan to start a mobile food cart business?
- What is the target consumer for a hot dog business?
- What about refrigerators for a food cart?
- Can I choose my work days and hours for the food cart business?
Ready to take charge of your life and your business? Get in here where the street food pros share tips and tricks every day! Join Vendors United!