Ben (Ben's Hot Dog Carts) and Jason (Love Food Truck Co.) are back to answer questions from street food vendors, hot dog sellers, food truckers, and caterers! Ben got a call today about a guy who got a great deal on some cheap ketchup…
Topics discussed in this show include:
- Vendor of the Week: Rain City Hot Dogs
- Cheap condiments: should you scrimp on ketchup and mustard to cut costs? NO!
- I need location ideas for my food cart
- What kind of tags do I need for my food cart?
- How does the math work out if I want to make $100k selling hot dogs?
- It's winter now. I want to start my hot dog business in the summer. When is the best time to buy a hot dog cart?
- How do I get a commissary letter?
- What seasonings make good dirty water for cooking hot dogs?
- Can you start a sole proprietorship in bankruptcy?
Thinking about starting a food cart this summer? Now's the time! The first step is getting some information. Try the street food business wizard.