When you run into hot dog cart problems, you need help. Jason joined me this week for episode 169 of Hot Dog Vendor Radio and Street Food Vendor TV. We had a couple of people with questions about cart trouble on this show. Here are some of the topics we addressed.
Hot Dog Cart Problems and Tips
- Vendor of the Week: Dizzy Dave'z Dogz and Catering
- Does California require an insignia from the housing department?
- How long can you hold hot dogs in water?
- How much water do you use in a day of vending?
- Bought a cart and it arrived unfinished. How can I get it ready to use?
- How to replace a hot water heater on a hot dog cart?
- What do you use to sanitize a water tank?
- How much to charge for catering?
- What do you figure in for service charge?
- Selling nachos and walking tacos
- What's a good chili to serve?
- Work with a live vendor for free?
- Is the Vendors United membership worth it?
- and more