In this video, Michael Wood of Duggs Doggs fame shows us all how to replace a sink or faucet on a hot dog cart. In literally just minutes you can swap out a sink, make a repair or change the faucet on your hot dog cart.
How To Replace A Sink Or Faucet On A Hot Dog Cart
- score under sink edge with utility knife or razor
- carefully lift sink out of hole and remove any lines
- detach water lines
- hand loosen plastic sink security nuts (plastic in most cases)
- lift faucet out and replace with new faucet
- hand tighten sink security nuts
- tighten water lines
- test for leaks now
- put aluminum or silver silicone bead around lip of sink
- place heavy object in sink bottom and let sit 24 hours
- score off excess caulk with razor
- lift cart and re-attach drain lines
Hot Dog Cart Parts
You can find great deals on sinks at https://hotdogcartstore.com and https://store.benscarts.com
Hot Dog Mafia Members get the Mafia pricing for life and if you're a Vendors United member, you'll receive an additional discount coupon inside the Vendors United group.
For more information please click: www.learnhotdogs.com/join & Vendors United members get the Lifetime Membership at the best price on the planet.
This Video & More
Michael Wood is a Vendors United Street Food Pro. This video and others are posted inside the Vendors United® group along with other videos from vendors all over the world. Learn about Vendors United and what it can do for you by watching this video.