Ben has been answering questions and giving advice to street food vendors for years. This is #167 in the hot dog vendor radio show and street food vendor tv series.
Help for Street Food Businesses
Street Food Vendor Q&A
Some of the topics discussed in this episode include:
- How to stop worrying about my first day at the food cart?
- What if nobody shows up on my first day?
- Where to get wholesale peanuts for boiled peanut stand?
- Will I need a helper or can I run the food cart alone?
- How hard is it to add sinks to a food cart?
- Do I need a commissary if I am not preparing any food myself?
- Have you tried Square's order-ahead feature?
Did you have a question that we missed? Please let us know and we will do our best to answer. Just get in touch on Facebook or Ask Ben, and we'll try to get you the information you need to have a successful street food business.
Have you thought about starting a food truck business? It's a hot trend right now, and you can do it for less money than you think. Get the inside information from food truck expert Jason Brown (Love Food Truck Company).