For this episode of Street Food Vendor TV and Hot Dog Vendor Radio (#170), Jason (Love Food Truck Co) takes over hosting for Ben. Ben's on the road visiting street food vendors out of state. If you missed his stop in Tennessee with Matt (Bow Tie Street Food and Catering), be sure you see that post. Matt's a true street food pro, and you will love the sizzle of his griddle.
Street Food Vendor Questions and Answers
We hit a snag a few minutes into the show, so it's recorded in two parts. They are both here for you. The topics Jason covered included:
- Vendor of the Week: Lucky Dawg Concessions
- Second day of business and not much money. What do I do?
- How do I price a 1/4 pound hamburger? What about an extra patty?
- Can I train with a real street food vendor in Colorado?
- Do I need a contract or waiver when I rent my cart to somebody else?
- I need a control valve for my food cart. Where do I get parts?