What should I sell is one of the first challenges potential vendors face when starting street food vending…
Hot Dogs? Cottage Food?
When I was living in a beat up trailer with fifteen dozen gazillion spoiled kids who wanted to eat every single day, I stumbled onto hot dog vending.
And that saved my life. Like really. We were on food stamps.
Would I start with a hot dog cart, now, if I were in the same situation?
And in video #2 of 365, I dive right in to that question.
HOME BAKING PROFITS »» CLICK To Learn MoreAll you need is a kitchen to turn your life around – [CLICK HERE]
Here’s what you’ll find in this video:
- How to get started vending faster, even TODAY!
- Quite literally, if you get to work on it when the sun comes up, you could be selling stuff tonight. No kidding. For real.
- And no, you don’t have to sell your kids’s kidneys like I had to do (I didn’t really do that, by the way).
- You don’t have to go in to gazillions of dollars of debt to buy a hot dog cart, or a massive food truck!
- You can get started in your own Kitchen with stuff you already have, or stuff you can get this morning at the grocery store!
Watch the video! What Should I Sell?
If you don’t have $5000 plus to buy a hot dog cart, what kind of stuff could you make?
- Mini Donuts: start for under $1000
- Lemonade: you can start for under $500, but if you don’t have that…
- Popcorn! You don’t have to have a $5000 kettle to make popcorn. You can start in your own kitchen with a pot on the stove, a WhirlyPop, for under $50, or with a countertop popper, for under $400.
- Baked goods: cookies, cakes, breads.
- There are tons of foods you can make and sell, LEGALLY, right from your own kitchen, without a license, and probably with the equipment and ingredients you already have!
- All of this comes under your state’s Cottage Food Law. Click the link. I’ve compiled, and translated from legalese to regular English, the codes from every freakin’ state!
Want more info?
Check out KitchenIncome.com, where you’ll find the stories and advice from vendors already doing it. Then check out CottageFoodLaws.com where you can look up the codes for this, for your state, in plain English, not Lawyer-ese.
Then JUST DO IT! Start today!
FREE HELP VIDEOS! »» CLICK For Free TEXT Notifications
DONE FOR YOU!! - I'm excited about it after years of folks requesting it. It's 100% free for you. I go live on YouTube a lot. And some want to be notified moments before I do. If you do... then get on the list here...[Ben's going LIVE list]
MY COURSE BOOK - Everything you need to know about getting started, my journey, my secrets...all the goodies that changed my life, and how it was done -[CLICK HERE]
HOW TO GET THE BEST LOCATION FOR YOUR CART! - How To Get Any Location You Want - The "Most Wanted Secret" Any Vendor Wants To Know! -[CLICK HERE]
FREE BOTTLED WATER HACK! - Apply a couple little tricks, get free water, sell it for whatever you want and keep all the money! -[CLICK HERE]
HOW TO GRILL, STEAM & BOIL LIKE A PRO! - Get "STEAM, BOIL & GRILL" Now and learn Live from a Pro! -[CLICK HERE]
BUILD YOUR OWN CART - From home, saving a bunch of money. Easy way to get started - [CLICK HERE]
HOW TO START ON A BUDGET - Start your own street food business with a small investment - [CLICK HERE]
ALREADY VENDING AND WANTING TO GROW? - I have created a training wizard that can help you concur any part of the business you want. No matter the state you're in...no matter if you're brand new or have already gotten started - [CLICK HERE]